There are several legal forms to choose from when selecting the best means of structuring your business. Carefully considering the various options before start may save time and money later. There are several forms of business structures including:
Take me back to the old Paths, when Moms were at home.
Dads were at work.
Brothers went into the army.
And sisters got married BEFORE having children!
Crime did not pay; Hard work did;
And people knew the difference.
Moms could cook; Dads would work;
Children would behave…
Husbands were loving; Wives were supportive; and children were polite.
Women wore the dresses; and Men wore the trousers.
Women looked like ladies;Men looked like gentlemen; and children looked decent.
People loved the truth, and hated a lie;
They came to church to get IN, Not to get OUT!
Hymns sounded Godly; Sermons sounded helpful;
Rejoicing sounded normal; and crying sounded sincere.
Cursing was wicked; Drinking was evil; and divorce was unthinkable.
We read the Bible in public; Prayed in school;
And preached from house to house.
To be called a Christian was worth living for;
To be called a traitor was a shame!
Sex was a personal word. Homosexual was an unheard of word, And abortion was an illegal word.
Preachers preached because they had a message; and
Christians rejoiced because they had the VICTORY!
Cancer patients shouldn't die..
Sound financial management is one of the best ways for your business to remain profitable and solvent. How well you manage the finances of your business is the cornerstone of every successful business venture. Each year thousands of potentially successful businesses fail because of poor financial management. As a business owner, you will need to identify and implement policies that will lead to and ensure that you will meet your financial obligations.
Advice just for knowledge…..
1. Have a firm handshake.
2. Look people in the eye.
3. Sing in the shower.
4. Own a great stereo system.
5. If in a fight, hit first and hit hard.
6. Keep secrets.
7. Never give up on anybody. Miracles happen
8. Always accept an outstretched hand.
9. Be brave. Even if you're not, pretend to be. No
one can tell the difference.
11. Avoid sarcastic remarks.
12. Choose your life's mate carefully. From this
one decision will come 90 per cent of all your
happiness or misery.
13. Make it a habit to do nice things for people
who will never find out.
14. Lend only those books you never care to see
15. Never deprive someone of hope; it might be
all that they have.
16. When playing games with children, let them
17. Give people a second chance, but not a third.
18. Be romantic.
19. Become the most positive and enthusiastic
person you know.
20. Loosen up. Relax. Except for rare life-and-
death matters, nothing is as important as it first
21. Don't allow the phone to interrupt important
moments. It's there for our convenience, not the
22. Be a good loser.
23. Be a good winner.
24. Think twice before burdening a friend with a
25. When someone hugs you, let them be the first
to let go.
26. Be modest. A lot was accomplished before
you were born.
27. Keep it simple.
28. Beware of the person who has nothing to
29. Don't burn bridges. You'll be surprised how
many times you have to cross the same river.
30. Live your life so that your epitaph could read,
31. Be bold and courageous. When you look back
on life, you'll regret the things you didn't do
more than the ones you did.
32. Never waste an opportunity to tell someone
you love them.
33. Remember no one makes it alone. Have a
grateful heart and be quick to acknowledge those
who helped you.
34. Take charge of your attitude. Don't let
someone else choose it for you.
35. Visit friends and relatives when they are in
hospital; you need only stay a few minutes.
36. Begin each day with some of your favourite
37. Once in a while, take the scenic route.
38. Send a lot of Valentine cards. Sign them,
'Someone who thinks you're terrific.'
39. Answer the phone with enthusiasm and energy in your voice.
40. Keep a note pad and pencil on your bed-side
table. Million-dollar ideas sometimes strike at 3
41. Show respect for everyone who works for a
living, regardless of how trivial their job.
42. Send your loved ones flowers. Think of a
43. Make someone's day by paying the toll for
the person in the car behind you.
44. Become someone's hero.
45. Marry only for love.
46. Count your blessings.
47. Compliment the meal when you're a guest in
48. Wave at the children on a school bus.
49. Remember that 80 per cent of the success in
any job is based on your ability to deal with
50. Don't expect life to be fair.
School Group Photo : Headmaster to Photographer ksh.20 is too much. There are 2000 students, Charge Only ksh.10 its sufficient!!
3 things in life that never come back when gone:
Teacher: How old is your father?
Kid: He is 6 years.
Teacher: What? How is this possible?
Kid: He became father only when I was born.
Two young ladies arrived in a Meeting wearing clothes that were quite revealing their body parts. Here is what the Chairman told them: He took a good look at them and made them sit. Then he said something that, they might never forget in their life. He looked at them straight in the eyes and said; "ladies, everything that God mande valuable in this world is well covered and hardly to see, find or get.
There is no clear consensus among entrepreneurship specialists on the definition of the word ‘entrepreneur’ or that of its derivative, 'entrepreneurship'. While some people would treat small business owner managers and entrepreneurs as synonymous, the bulk of the entrepreneurship specialists attempt to draw a distinction between them. This distinction is central to an understanding of the meaning of 'entrepreneur'. We proceed to look at the definitions of these terms with a view to delineating the differences among them.
Meditation gives you that inner peace like nothing else can. Initially, it is a little hard to concentrate and there will be plenty of distractions. Let these distractions be a part of the learning process. After some time, you will notice that all negativity will be removed and you become happier. Sleep gives you a sense of calm and freshness when you wake up. But, try a reverse approach. Wake up about 30minutes earlier than normal and see how many more things you can do. Extra time gives you that extra edge to better yourself. It takes fewer muscles to smile than to frown! So you know what you should be doing. Smiles make such a big difference, and when someone around you is happy, it sends out positive vibes. Accept compliments with a smile and thank people for them. Be kind to yourself and everyone will do the same. Principles are important in a school, college, at work and at home. They are equally important in you. Principles must be set in a realistic way. It can be as simple as not wasting food or as complex as saving paper. Rules are not meant to be broken. So if you keep your principles on, you've obviously becoming a better person. Have complaints about everything? Stop this. It is an extremely irritating habit. Stay around people who don't give you a chance to give in to complaints, distract yourself and send out good signals which will increase your people power. Find a mentor or a role model who you'd like to be like. You don't have to become this person mentally and physically, you could implement their way of life into yours. Setting goals is what differentiates a person with good behavioral and mental skills compared to one that has no aim in life. Remove unwanted people and things from your life. You are better without them. Go to your room, remove all unwanted letters, posters and make more space for new things. If someone has been bothering you, cut him/her from your life for a while. Lay low till you think you can deal with them. It's about how you feel. Now, you will have a clear and creative mind for the new things to come. Television is for the utterly bored! It is junk for the mind and body. If you feel like you need entertainment desperately, then watch something educative for about 30 minutes or so but don't drown in the idiot box.