👉 Be aware with snake season✅
BEWARE. IT'S SNAKE SEASON!!!
DUE TO THE HEATWAVE AND HOT TEMPERATURES, SNAKES, ESPECIALLY COBRAS TEND TO SEEK REFUGE IN COOLER PLACES INSIDE YOUR HOMES.
1. Avoid leaving windows open for too long. Cobras and Mambas can reach heights that are very high.
2. Avoid leaving your front doors open for fresh air in the evenings. This reptiles are absolutely STEALTHY (too quiet). You won't hear or see them go inside your house.
3. Before sitting under the tree that has a kind of cooling shade, check the branches that there are no snakes lurking in them.
4. Check your beds and surroundings before you go to bed, cobras are very notorious in hiding under the sheets.
5. Avoid the age old trend of liking to chill outside of the house, with mattresses, mats and wrappers in the evening. Most reptiles are nocturnal (They hunt at night and are very much effective)
6. Not only snakes might bite you, but also the age old human enemy; the centipede (Mosithaphala), which is fast and very venomous.
7. Clear bushes round your houses. They attract rats and mice which are the favourite snacks of the most dangerous snakes favorite meal.
8. Buy snake repellent powder and pour it round your compound. You will definitely decrease the chances of a snake ever visiting your home by 90%.
Beware of confronting snakes that get into your homes. Some snakes can be killed easily, others like the black mamba are very cocky. If threatened, they will chase you at an alarming speed and give multiple bites while still on the chase; and you might not live to see the next forty minutes. So, just be very careful when trying to kill these snakes.
Stay well and be safe. It's snake season. It's very hot and they are highly active and get agitated and angry very fast.
This is for your information and safety….#copied
🐼 Other interesting posts;-🙉