👉 All catholics are requested to follow this✅
ALL CATHOLICS are requested to follow this:
Teachings of the church
Please read and follow-VERY IMPORTANT
1) The Church neither believes nor encourages any of its faithful to get involved with Chain letters, Chain SMS, Chain Emails etc. These kind of things give a very wrong picture of God.
2) These kinds of prayers are from the occult & therefore DANGEROUS. It is NOT from God.
3) There is NOTHING (JUST NOTHING) we can do to receive God’s favor. THEY ARE ALREADY OURS FOR THE ASKING, because of what Jesus has done for us on the Cross…Jesus said Ask and you shall receive –Mt. 7:7…no strings attached…no conditions…Jesus had done everything for us on the Cross…it is FINISHED.
4) THERE IN NOTHING WRONG IN PRAYING NOVENAS, BUT.. when we say we have to pass it on to so many people and should not break it…that is certainly wrong worse still when we say on the 4th day or 5th day this will happen, that will happen, a miracle will occur etc etc…it’s like gambling. God never gambles. He simply gives because He simply LOVES US. It is so simple…child-like faith.
6) These kinds of prayers are superstitious and thus from the occult. And dabbling with the occult is dangerous. By thr way, most Catholics are very superstitious. We need to read our Bibles and understand the Official Teachings of the Church, in the CATECHISM OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH, OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS, ENCYCLICALS etc… There is plenty on authentic websites and in books.
7) Coming to the nature of God, God is love – 1 John 4:8. He just loves us…He loves us so much that He gave us His only Son – John 3:16. We cannot twist His arm by making chain prayers and worse still some people think if they break it something bad will happen. That is fear…there is no fear in those who are in the love of God…in fact perfect love (of God) drives away all fear – 1John 4:18.
👍Whenever I receive such mails, SMS etc. I just press DELETE.👍
Mostly people do it out of innocence but we need to educate and help one another.
Do spread this msg to as many people as you can.
🙏- FR AUGUSTINE VALOORAN 🙏
🐼 Other interesting posts;-🙉